Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Remote [ideally in Mexico City or Greater Mexico]
MentorPass is the leading platform for consumer brands to find expert advice from vetted advisors. Our platform connect 100s of brands with top 1% experts in digital marketing, supply chain, and other areas. We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to serve as the Executive Assistant to our CEO, Kenny Hanson. This role will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks to support the CEO and ensure the smooth operation of the company. The Executive Assistant will be a key member of the team and will work closely with the founders to handle a range of responsibilities.
- Provide customer service support, including answering support chat, responding to emails, and rescheduling calls for customers on the platform
- Create profiles for VIP mentors and assist with the matching process to ensure customers are paired with the right mentors
- Facilitate a lively discussion in the online community with daily messages and replies
- Build and document repeatable processes into SOPs that can later be automated
- Prepare and edit presentations, reports, and correspondence
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters related to the company and its operations
- Ability to work autonomously and take high-level ideas and deliver finished projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong English skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other commonly used software platforms
- Previous experience as an executive assistant, customer support representative, or a similar role is preferred
- Strong customer service skills and ability to handle customer inquiries and complaints with professionalism and tact
- Competitive salary: $30,000 - $50,000 MX pesos per month
- Competitive stock options
- Growth-oriented company that invests in professional and personal development
Experience or knowledge about e-commerce businesses is helpful but not required. We are looking for a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. If you are a highly organized and proactive individual with a desire to help MentorPass achieve it's mission, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Apply by email to Kenny@MentorPass.co.